77th Memorial Day Flea Market
Date(s) - Monday, May 30, 2016
6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hartville MarketPlace and Flea Market
Categories No Categories
Our 77th annual Memorial Day Flea Market will be huge! The big weekend kicks off on Thursday, and runs Friday, Saturday (Closed on Sunday) and finishes up Monday. We typically have more then 1,000 outdoor vendors and around 30,000 customers! Mark your calendars so you won’t miss out on all of the bargains and fun! Wear good walking shoes! Closed Sunday, May 29th.
Here are some pro tips…
1. Wear good walking shoes! We have over 12 acres on our property, so if you plan to explore it all, you will want to have good walking shoes.
2. Parking is always at a premium! Unfortunately it is the nature of a holiday flea market! If you arrive early (around 7:00 AM), you’ll find the best spots!
3. Navigate like a local! Use the back entrance to the Flea Market: Access off of Market St. Get there from the north by taking Waterloo Rd. to Mishler Rd. Mishler will turn in to Market. OR State Route 43, right on Andrews then left on Market. Traffic is always overwhelming on holiday markets.
4. Wear sunscreen and stay hydrated! You’ll be walking a lot in the heat and sun. Please be safe!
5. While leashed pets are welcome in the outdoor market only, we do encourage you to leave them at home. Our market is paved with blacktop, which can get very very hot, and poses a danger to the tender feet of pets.
6. Have fun!